Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Stumpy, Stella, and twins



Stumpy and Stella are over a year old now. They don't look like little babies any more.

For comparison, their twin siblings, about 2-3 months old. Jason and Kelsey, or Jason 1 and Jason 2, or Kelsey 1 and Kelsey 2.

Blame A; she named them!


More deer photos from August:







And Old Mommy came back a couple of weeks ago; she's only been around twice all summer.



Old Mommy and Stumpy:





And lastly, Zippy stole some corn out of the trash.

5 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Oooo they are so pretty. I love deer especially the ones that still have their spots.

rita said...

There are one or two other little ones, but we rarely see more than two together. We really enjoy watching them.

Trillian said...

hi!

dude, check out the yarn on these Socks. trippy

rita said...

Hi, trillian! I love that yarn. I probably have enough sock yarn to keep me going for the next 10 years, but I'm always open to something new.

Trillian said...

me too, but duuude, it's all swirly and orbity and cosmosocky, i might need to have some