Thursday, January 22, 2009

Contest at knithappens!

Yes, I still need to mail out my contest winners. I will.

This one is giving away "four handknit washcloths, two skeins of Sugar and Creme in purple and pink, one rose petal candle, a box of sweethearts, one handmade fob for your scissors so you can tell there yours. this is made out of real amethyst chips and has a heart charm at the bottom. I made this myself. As seen below one skein of malabrigo yarn 850 yards of lace weight yarn in the color cinnamon.check out hand painted yarn for all your malabrigo. they are great! and good prices too." I ended up copying and pasting; there's so much that she's giving away! Check out her scissors fob; it's beautiful.

To top it off, she's giving away a handmade Valentine's card.

So, go enter and tell her that I sent you. Turtle sent me--thank you!

No comments: