Sweater for the United Yorkie Rescue: That is not the way the picture is oriented, but Blogger did it. I don't know how to fix it on here.
I finally wove in the ends of my Red Wagon Socks. I love this colorway and the pattern ((black)hearted). Claudia's fingering lacks enough yardage to knit this pattern (with the ruffle on the top adding quite a bit of yardage) so I used some KnitPicks fingering that almost perfectly matched to finish the toe of one and start the ruffle on the other.
Oh crap. Pretend I turned that photo. Actually, the orientation of the original is correct, but Blogger uploaded it that way, and it takes too long for this computer to upload that I'm just going to leave it. But it's going to bother me big time.
And finally, *drum roll* I finished the Claudia Never-Ending Test Knit, all but the blocking, which I'm putting off because a) I've never blocked anything before and b) it's going to be a big-ass pain. Too bad, because the last week has been beautiful with low humidity, very unusual for this time of year.
Not an FO, but a new knit: I started these socks a few days ago and have gotten quite a bit done on the first one. I took this photo before I spent a few hours on it yesterday. Made of Claudia's Buckeye fingering.