Friday, June 20, 2008

We're off!

(Don't say it. I know what you're thinking.)

We're off to Roanoke to see Last Train Home tonight. I missed their last appearances in the area when I rushed off to Orlando a few weeks ago, which meant I missed the winefest also. Drat.

But we'll make up for that this weekend. LTH is also at Colonial Downs tomorrow, so if it's not raining, we'll go to see them in the early evening, then run to Ashland for their show at Ashland Coffee and Tea. It'll be a fun weekend. I'll get to knit (or string beads; my arms and hands hurt just thinking about it) a lot.

And I don't have to work on Monday! I'll come in Tuesday to pack up the office for its annual "move everything out so the custodians can clean the floor" and to learn how to assign lockers. It involves computers and school software, so how hard can it be?

I crack myself up sometimes.

No comments: