Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My grandson, the racer

My oldest grandson, B, has a race car that he actually drives in actual races. Scares me to death! Like his daddy, my son, it's in his blood and it's what he likes to do.

This photo is one that I think is just darling. He'd stopped driving (at 30+ mph!!!) around the school's track and of course I aimed my camera at him. Look at that salute. Isn't that precious? And so grown up?




He's only 6 and a half! He's been driving tractors and lawn tractors for years, just like his daddy did. He drives better than I do.

Watch out, NASCAR!

3 comments:

rita said...

He really concentrates hard when he's racing. He's exhausted when he finished.

I don't want to watch!

Leetie said...

adorable.

rita said...

Thanks, we think so! My son started driving tractors and the farm truck when he was around 3 or 4, so he learned to drive easily.

I had the pleasure of teaching my daughter to drive, then later to drive a stick shift. Fortunately for me, she learned easily, as I have no patience.