Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hello from the warm, sunny Keys!

Hello from the sunny, warm Keys! I'm shopping for internet access, but it's expensive down here. DSL isn't available, which leaves cable, satellite, or dialup. We shall see.

I've been doing some cleanup yard work; the property looks a little less abandoned now. I can't send photos to my blog with this thing, so you'll have to take my word for it.

We're heading out to a steak dinner at the Moose in a little while. It's an interesting place. I wonder if they have internet access there? They're close to the library....

Next Wed. I fly to Orlando to spend a few days with the kids. A had her third Suppralin implant on Monday and is doing well. She's growing at a normal rate now.

Did I mention that it's sunny and warm here? *ducks and covers*

5 comments:

Trillian said...

Hello from mild, sunny southeast Michigan.

my dad has Verizon's mobile broadband thing. I don't think it's as fast as dsl, but it's better than dial up.

rita said...

Is there a limit on usage? Att would restrict me on how much I could use it. Can't have that!

Trillian said...

i don't think so. I'll ask him.

Trillian said...

i thought wrong, there are limits. he thinks there are 2 plans, one for $49 and one for $59. he says the $59 plan gives you "a lot".

Georgi said...

You are an evil woman, we had a foot of snow on Tuesday. But I hate doing yard work so I guess thats okay. lolol
Have a great time.