Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spam

This is one of the more....creative spam comments that I've gotten:

"Good day, sun shines!There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person. I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.Now, I feel good, I begin to get real money. It gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:"

One would think that Rule No. 1 for Good Spamming would be using correct grammer and subject/verb agreement, at least.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty said....

Well, what do you expect from a dump and downright stupid person?

Uptown Girl said...

Hi Rita! U-Mom wrote me back and this is the main gist (i cut out some to make it shorter):

"i'll re-open soon -- in the next day or two -- and shake off the cyber-paranoia. is there a way to forward this on to rita??? and finally, you guys are SO SWEET to even give a rat's rear-end!!!!"

Georgi said...

at least yours are in English, I have been getting spammers from China. lolo, like I could read what they wrote. some people have too muvch time on their hands.

rita said...

UG, thank you! I appreciate your go-betweenness.

I've deleted Japanese/Chinese spam; I can't imagine how they get here!