Monday, June 01, 2009

What is the use

of having a Blackberry with which I can read blogs, read the comments, eventually see the photos (oh, and you have to go to June's blog and see those photos from New Moon, the movie) (you'll thank me), can type in comments, but cannot freaking post the comments? I mean, what's a Blackberry good for if I cannot communicate with blogs? Crap. I find that highly irritating.

It took me half an hour to type a well-worded, carefully-thought-out reply to June's Monday Swoon (which basically said, and I quote, *drool*), typing with my fingernails because those damned keys are too small to actually use, and then it would not send. Or, it said it was, but it lied.

What is the use?

5 comments:

Domie's Mom said...

Hmm, Why I really do hate cellphones! I am sorry you were frustrated by those darn things! :)

rita said...

I really dislike talking on the phone and put it off as much as possible. I hate texting, because it's so hard for me to type on one of those tiny pads, but it does have its place.

But paying $30 a month extra for the privilege of having internet access, then not being able to do what I want to do, now that burns my butt!

Debbie T said...

Is it possible to use a stylus on those things? I have no clue since I've never even seen one up close...I'm so behind the times!

Debbie T said...

Is it possible to use a stylus on those things? I have no clue since I've never even seen one up close...I'm so behind the times!

rita said...

I thought about a stylus, but the way the keys are shaped, I think it would slip off. It's a great phone, if only I could figure out how to use it!