Wednesday, December 31, 2008

By the way...

Happy holidays! I didn't wish you all a wonderful holiday season before Christmas, so I'm doing it now. From Florida, where it's warm and sunny and not 37 degrees as my webmail tells me it is at home.

I wish Tom could be here with me. He loves the warm weather as much as I do. I'm so glad we met a little over 5 years ago (*cough*yahoopersonals*cough*).

See how much the internets can change one's life? A wonderful husband and new blog friends, unlimited free knitting patterns and access to yarn and books and family and photos. What will they come up with next?

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve tonight. I'll be watching "Wall-E" with the kids while we pig out on M&Ms (at $11.99 a pound from the M&M store; you should see the huge tubes of so many colors and types, but watch out for those levers; they'll roll out a pound of the things in a split second, as we found out yesterday).

4 comments:

Debbie T said...

$11.99 a pound!?!? You could almost have some Godiva chocolates for that! Hope you're having fun watching movies and eating the junk food...Happy New Year's to all of you!!!

Courtney said...

Have a good new year!

rita said...

You're right, but there's something about those pretty nontraditional-m&m colors. Plus the 3-lb bag I got from Costco was just too heavy to haul on the plane....

I hear fireworks; I guess someone is jumping the gun a little bit. At least, I hope it's fireworks...

Elaine said...

I just stopped by to wish you a happy new year. The high today in NJ was 23. Last night our town had fireworks at midnight but since it was 15 and windy, we decided to pass. Too cold.