Monday, September 15, 2008

Knitting

I have been knitting, even though I haven't blogged about it. I'm knitting a white cotton (unmercerized) market bag from Knitty, BYOB. I'm knitting it for my former boss whose birthday is in two weeks, so I'd better get cracking on it. I have maybe 1/2 of the body done. No photos.

I've gotten one of my Buckeye socks about halfway down the foot, but I've only been knitting that when I don't want to drag BYOB around.

What I'm planning hoping to do is dye the BYOB when it's finished. I don't kow what color yet; I need to check to see if tea will eventually destroy the cotton fibers, but that's the sort of "color" I'm thinking of.

Oh well, a girl can dream.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like you have been busy!!

rita said...

Not really. I haven't had the energy to knit while I'm home, only in the car. And I didn't knit a bit over the weekend.

Jenny Girl said...

That's a cute bag! I like that better than the other market bags I've seen. I know people have dyed with coffee, but not sure how that works.
Good luck!