Friday, August 22, 2008

I could just scream

I shouldn't even stop long enough to breathe, but I have to vent.

It's almost 3:00 on a Friday, I leave (supposedly) at 3:30. But I'm buried. Absolutely drowning in copy requests that have to be done by 7:30 a.m. Monday. So I'll be in tomorrow, at least.

But get this--a teacher just called me. She had the collosal nerve to say, "I don't have a THING ready for Monday. How late can I get something to you and still have it Monday morning without having to go to Staples and pay for it myself?"

There's nothing to add. I'm speechless.

3 comments:

Knit and fall back in it said...

How late can I get something to you and still have it Monday morning without having to go to Staples and pay for it myself?"

Uh, you missed that deadline yesterday, Teach.

Anonymous said...

Betty said...

Yep, I'd say that teacher missed that deadline by a mile! And, really, I wouldn't go in on Saturday. Just email everyone and tell them to head to Staples or Kinkos at this point!

rita said...

I'm a softie. I'm in on Saturday, stayed till 6 last night, and I am done. D O N E. At least, done for Monday's stuff. Woohoo!!!

Stern emails will be sent if this continues. Stern, I tell you.