Friday, July 25, 2008

Online concert tonight

Well. Pay $100 for a room in a less-than-$100-per-room-quality motel, and you still have to pay $3 a day to use the internet. Color me pissed.

I stewed about it, but in the end I gave in. I had to check my email and stuff. I'm glad I did, because there's an email from Eric Brace (of Last Train Home) that he and Peter Cooper are live on Whole Wheat Radio (if you miss it, it'll be available as a podcast tomorrow) tonight at 11 EDT, which means 8 PDT our time (the jet lag, once I get home, will be a bitch). As I noted before, we missed last Friday's show at home, so this will help to make that up a bit.

Poor A is going to be so bored tonight.

Photo lifted from Whole Wheat Radio's website. Oh God, Peter, does this mean you cut that gorgeous hair???

2 comments:

NT said...

Rita! It was fun seeing you and all the other Eric fans listening last night. Wow, what a loyal crew you are. (You listened from a hotel - that's a first!) And now I totally see why. The show last night was just in a different class altogether with superb songwriting, sincere performance and some good-ol' entertainment to boot. I'm gushing, but it's impossible not to with these guys.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Debbie T said...

I had a hotel try to charge me $2. to use a safe in my room that I didn't use. I made the innkeeper run my card again and remove it. Hey, $2. is a cup of coffee and besides it was the principle. He was pissed. Oh well.