Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The B2 Chronicles

Update (I know you're all thrilled, but he really amuses me.):

"All is good... B2s teacher, Ms. M, said he was GOOD! I didn't ask anything else.

No milkshakes- he didn't even ask this time! I have been feeding them low fat foods, no cookies or junk at all... he suffered for the first week. I brought them small sundaes from McDonalds once last week and B2 went on and on... "OH THANK YOU MOMMY!!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" and shook his head smiling.. poor chunk. They are eating a lot more fruit for dessert, and not complaining about having grapes or pineapple or oranges. Good."

I had suggested a milkshake as a reward, but this is much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Betty said....

I'm glad that little B had a good day back at school....it's so nice that he was happy at the end of the school day.