Monday, March 31, 2008

Those house photos I promised



*sigh* Someone else will get my dream house, but I can still dream about it.
Entry hall

Rooms to the left of entry, including a huge bedroom and full bath.


Huge great room looking into family room (so many public rooms that it's impossible to name them all!!!)



This room would be our library:



Lanai and side yard:



Gotta go now; I have an appointment with my retinologist this afternoon, and it's a 2-hour drive. I suspect I'll have to have a shot in the eye again, but it's worth it if it works. I'll put up more photos when I have time, maybe tomorrow afternoon. Maybe not.

3 comments:

Debbie T said...

Well, I say if you're gonna dream, dream big! Are those floors marble?

Anonymous said...

Betty said.....

Wow, that is some nice house!

I hope the eye appointment went well today. I'm sure Mom and Dad are enjoying having you there, too.

Gremlin is still missing, but I did trap another cat last night, who was not happy with me at all when I went out to set him free!

rita said...

Exactly, Deedee! You can have your own guest room and bath. The floors are tile, which are so cool to bare feet in the summer!

I did have to have another eye injection, but I didn't feel it at all. And it's fun to visit!

Good luck with Gremlin. I bet that other cat was confused!