Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chicken Little

Just hearing those words, or saying them, causes me to laugh hysterically.

You see, B2 comes up with some out of the park ideas. He's at an age where he can put them into action. J managed to get this one on videotape. I wish I had a copy of it.

B2 came running out the bathroom, stark naked (which isn't unusual. He generally takes his underpants off on the way into the bathroom and doesn't put them back on until he has help.), yelling for Mommy. He was really excited and wanted to share his handiwork with Mommy and A.

On the tape, a naked B2 (shown from the waist up; we don't want any nasty child pron charges) answers, in response to "what did you want to show me?", "Mommy, I'm Chicken Little!!!" He turns around, and there in all its glory is a wet wipie sticking out of his tushie. Indeed, it does look something like Chicken Little's tail feathers.

Chicken Little. I don't think that's one for Halloween, though. He wants to be a brown triangle for Halloween.

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

OMG that is priceless. That will have to be the first think prospective girlfriends will have to be shown. LOL

rita said...

That's what I said! He's so funny.