Monday, June 11, 2007

Knitting

I'm up to round 4 of Citrus. It's not looking any narrower, but them I'm not getting any narrower, either.

I also started another pair of socks this weekend. Citrus takes too much concentration, so if I can't pay total attention to what I'm doing, I can't work on it. Too much ripping out.



Claudia Handpaint with Regia cotton heels and toes

For me.

I'm going to knit a pair of thick, warm house socks with suede soles for Tom to wear in the winter, once I get the measurements and make sure I have enough yarn.

4 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

It would be such a shame after all the work if citrus is too big. I guess it is better to have it too big then too small. At least you can possibly wear it a bit big.

The sock looks great. I am thinking of starting my first monkey sock. I have heard that they are addicting.

rita said...

Auuggghhhhh--THAT's what I was going to use that yarn for!!! Maybe I'll pull it out and use it for Monkey.

My dad is having his knee replaced of Friday, so I'll be hanging around the hospital for several days. Monkey Time!!!

Trillian said...

Monkey? Sock?
do i want to know what that is?

rita said...

Knitty.com has a wonderful sock pattern named Monkey. I've never done anything as complicated, but I want to try it. I just wish I'd remembered it before I finished one whole sock leg!

Check the archives if you're interested; they have many good patterns.