Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Quiet Life

Oh my gosh, I am so honored. Amy Boogie left a comment under the post about dogs in Belize (there are many more photos. I just haven't taken the time to upload them. Be forewarned.) She's a famous yarn goddess, and she took the time to come here and leave a comment after I commented about her shoes on her blog. Hear that, Tom? I'll have to buy some of her yarn some year; it's really gorgeous and not expensive when compared to mass-produced sock yarn. And the colors......

Yes, Jennifer, I know she's a person just like the rest of us. But she's a knitting goddess, not Justin Timberlake, for heaven's sake.

2 comments:

~Tonia~ said...

Tell them that it is a big deal and if they were into knitting they would understand.

I am glad that she is no Justin Timberlake ;)

rita said...

You and me both!!! I'll write about the Justin Timberlake reference. It was just so cool.

*rolls eyes*

And I still can't believe that Amy came to MY blog!!! All because we share of love of knitting and odd-looking shoes.

I check your blog several t;imes a week, tonia. I enjoy it.